Exporting a file to the harddisk
Author Message
 Exporting a file to the harddisk

Hi Everybody !
I just a written a little Program in Oberon under Linux . How do I export it
then to the harddisk.? Could anybody perhaps help me ???
Thanks
Bodo

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 13:00:48 GMT
 Exporting a file to the harddisk
Quote:
> I just a written a little Program in Oberon under Linux . How do I export it
> then to the harddisk.? Could anybody perhaps help me ???

If you used LNO there is a special module (I just don't remember the Name.
Probably it has Linux in its name) which allows copying files from and
to Linux IIRC.
If you use another system please tell us which one.

Regards, Edgar

--

*          DOSenfreie Zone.        Running Native Oberon.         *
Make it as simple as possible, but not simpler.     Albert Einstein

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. exported.py - handle db-exported tab-separated value files

2. Export Clarion .DAT files to ASCII comma delimited files

3. how to export ASCII files from .TPS files ?

4. Export Clarion .DAT files to ASCII comma delimited files

5. Exporting Clarion DAT file to ASCII(Text)File

6. Truncated Source Files and Creating Export Files

7. Exporting File Types

8. Text file import/export utility

9. Export Clarion database to Excel or text file?

10. Exporting datefield to dbf-file Cl 2.0 to db3

11. Export c4 clarion files to Quickbooks

12. Export a file to excel