QuickDraw 3D on Mac and Pentium
Author Message
 QuickDraw 3D on Mac and Pentium

I've been looking at a few 3D packages for Oberon lately. Then, I just got
the idea to check out Apple's "QuickDraw 3D" (QD3D) on a Pentium. I have
no Oberon interface for QD3D yet (neither on Mac nor Windows), but QD3D
performed beautifully on the Pentium, just as good as on my PowerMac. Take
a look if you're interested in 3D!

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

I guess it would be next to impossible to write a pure Oberon 3D package
that can be compared to QD3D ... :)

/Jon

Sun, 06 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. QuickDraw 3D and Dylan

2. QuickDraw 3D and Python?

3. 3d surface plotting in Labview (Mac version)

4. 3D worlds for MAC

5. VRML 3D Modelers for Mac

6. Comparative perf of Pentium/Pentium II under J?

7. Pentium 3 vs Pentium 4 benchmarks

8. Pentium/Pentium II asm ?

9. Pentium & Pentium II specs

10. Pentium & Pentium II spec

11. RDTSC on Pentium and Pentium Pro for Timing Accuracy

12. Pentium/Pentium Pro simulator