GraphXY.Mod
Author Message
 GraphXY.Mod

I am using an old version of GraphXY.Mod (last modified 1996).
It contains a few bugs which are difficult for me to spot, but is otherwise
quite powerful.
Does anyone happen to have an improved/updated version of this module, which
he could supply ?
Thanks in advance
Patrick

Sat, 29 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 GraphXY.Mod

Quote:
> I am using an old version of GraphXY.Mod (last modified 1996).
> It contains a few bugs which are difficult for me to spot, but is
otherwise
> quite powerful.
> Does anyone happen to have an improved/updated version of this module,
which
> he could supply ?
> Thanks in advance
> Patrick

I forgot my email:

Remove numerals before using email address

Sat, 29 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. MOD and /MOD with Pygmy Forth

2. SM/REM FM/MOD and UM/MOD on a 32bit cell ix86 Forth

3. Utils.Mod, ET.Mod

4. Mod-2 or Mod-3 for Mac

5. Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler

6. Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler for the IBM PC and compatibles

7. search algorithm for a math mod function (5 mod[2]=1)

8. awk's mod operator % question (application: log base2 non-integer result)

9. MOD Library ?

10. Something Better then MOD?

11. How to play Mod with RB?

12. xml.smalltalk.org, mod.smalltalk.org and camp.smalltalk.org DNS problems resolved