p1-Modula-2 MPW compiler
Author Message
 p1-Modula-2 MPW compiler

Hi!  Has anyone tried the p1-Modula-2 Compiler for MPW.  I'm thinking of
buying one this summer,  but,  since I'm a student, it's a big investment for
me,  so,  I'd like to find out a little more about it.   If you have any
opinions about it or information that you think would be useful,  then,
please,  by all means,  let me know.
     Thanks in advance.......
          John.......

--
John Montbriand - via FidoNet node 1:140/22
UUCP: ...!herald!weyr!43!John.Montbriand

Standard Disclaimers Apply...

Sat, 09 Oct 1993 15:34:00 GMT

1. Using p1 (Modula2 compiler) under MPW

2. Help for p1 M2 under MPW

3. P1-Modula on MAC

4. p1 Modula-2 on the Macintosh

5. p1 compiler wanted

6. p1 Mod-2 compiler Re: Method c

7. p1 Mod-2 compiler

8. Sempersoft MPW Modula2 Compiler

9. tell me free fortran compiler for MPW

10. MOGLI: MOdula-2 GEM LIbrary for all Modula-2 ST compilers

11. how to execute a *.MOD using p1 under MPW for MAC?

12. C5 and C/C++/Modula-2 Compilers ?