Is there Modura-2 running on DecStation ?
Author Message
 Is there Modura-2 running on DecStation ?

 I'm now using Modula-2 based on Niklaus Wirth's Programming in Modura-2
 Third Edition, which is running on VAX8820.
 However, it includes machine code depended on VAX architecture.
 Thus, I do not run it on Decstation.

 Is there Modula-2 running on DecStation, based on Nikaus Wirth's book ?

candidate for Ph.D, Waseda Univ, Japan
My major: Parallel Processing

Mon, 20 Sep 1993 13:31:16 GMT

1. problems running fortran-based MCNP code on Decstation running Ultrix 4.2

2. Dynamic loading on Decstation running Ultrix (mips 4.4)

3. MUprolog installation on MIPS (DECstation 5000) running Ultrix

4. running Tcl-based g++ apps on a decstation/ultrix

5. Am I running under APL2 or TryAPL2?

6. I am running a vi that crashes after a period of time with no error message

7. Which Lisp am I running?

8. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

9. X-scm on DECstation 3100

10. M2 Compilers for DECStation (RISC) and Ultrix wanted

11. Has anybody ported CScheme to a DECstation 2100?

12. Scheme for the DECstation 3100