Mod/pas To C Translation
Author Message
 Mod/pas To C Translation

Hi Walter,

 > We're looking for an automatic translator to convert from Modula
 > C++, or failing that, from Pascal to C. Source availability would
 > be a
 > definite plus, though not required if it's more than a toy. With

I have two Pascal 2 C compilers in C source....

 > something on the order of 100K lines to convert, simply applying a
 > set
 > of string substitutions won't cut it. We're also interested in
 > fortran-to-C translators for another smaller project. Anybody know

... , a FORTRAN 2 C compiler and a PL/M 2 C compiler.

They are all PD/free/shareware and all of them are available in C source. You may request them from me (2:244/8580) or if you have access
to internet, you easily can find the location to get the stuff - in nearly every university there are those sources available.

Bye,
  Klaus.

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!2!244!8580!Klaus.Scheller

Mon, 25 Apr 1994 06:50:00 GMT

1. Where compilers for CPP, MOD, PAS integrate into Clarion for Windows 2.0

2. MOD and /MOD with Pygmy Forth

3. SM/REM FM/MOD and UM/MOD on a 32bit cell ix86 Forth

4. Utils.Mod, ET.Mod

5. Mod-2 or Mod-3 for Mac

6. Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler

7. Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler for the IBM PC and compatibles

8. search algorithm for a math mod function (5 mod[2]=1)

10. Animation help: Translation->Rotation->Translation

11. Pas->Mod2->Oberon?

12. (pas d'objet)