Using p1 (Modula2 compiler) under MPW
Author Message
 Using p1 (Modula2 compiler) under MPW

Hello,
Is anybody using p1, a Modula2 compiler to use under MPW?
htis environment is quite new for me, and I'm stuck with the different
command lines. I used to program in Modula2 with WorkShop under MS-DOS.
Can anybody help?
Thanks.

Alexandre Faundez        |  University of Geneva (student) |

Tue, 12 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. p1-Modula-2 MPW compiler

2. Sempersoft MPW Modula2 Compiler

3. Help for p1 M2 under MPW

4. how to execute a *.MOD using p1 under MPW for MAC?

5. p1 compiler wanted

6. p1 Mod-2 compiler Re: Method c

7. p1 Mod-2 compiler

8. tell me free fortran compiler for MPW

9. Using GETARG in Absoft Fortran under MPW

10. Modula2 Ver 3.1 lang specs vs lang specs of 32bit compiler inc in new cw203

11. Modula2 Ver 3.1 lang specs vs lang specs of 32bit compiler inc in n

12. MORE INFO on Modula2 Compiler incl in 2.003