TCP/IP for M2 under DOS
Author Message
 TCP/IP for M2 under DOS

I am working on a networking app that is DOS-based, in M2.  This
app is real-time, and I would like to use TCP/IP to communicate
data from this app.  I am using Logitech/StonyBrook M2.  Has
anyone done this?  Can you point me to the relevant DEF/MODs or a
vendor with this support?

Thanks!

Mike

Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CPD2.1 for DOS printing in a TCP/IP network problem

2. TCP/IP connection from Clipper DOS app?

3. TCP/IP under DOS box

4. 32-bit TCP/IP for DOS, anyone?

5. TCP/IP for System 3 DOS wanted

6. TCP/IP in dos

7. TCP/IP under DOS

8. Python for DOS with TCP/IP?

9. does anyone have an example of a c++ TCP/IP client that works with labview TCP?IP server ??

10. How do I use dial up (PPP) TCP/IP port on a machine which also has TCP/IP LAN

11. TCP/IP for Smalltalk V

12. Interface Woes...Emulator/TCP/IP or GDDM?