forwarded mail
Author Message
 forwarded mail

Hate to disappoint you but:
  underscores are NOT standard Modula-2 as Wirth defined it.  They also
are NOT standard Pascal as Wirth defined it. Thus, FST did not implement
them in the compiler.  As for a translator,  I haven't seen any around
but would be interested if anyone could find one.

                            Valparaiso University

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 22:17:00 GMT
 forwarded mail

    LogiTech has got a (Turbo) Pascal to Modula-2 translator. It works really
well.  But I have a feeling that you would have to spend $45-$60 to buy it.

      Alex

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 22:32:00 GMT
 forwarded mail

Quote:

>...  As for a translator,  I haven't seen any around
>but would be interested if anyone could find one.

>                            Valparaiso University

If you're on a PC or AT, Logitech offers a Turbo Pascal to Modula2 translator.
It comes with their latest compiler release (version 3.0).  I have a copy, but
haven't had the opportunity to try it out yet, so I don't know how it does
with Standard Pascal.

University of Portland

Mon, 20 Jul 1992 18:24:00 GMT

1. Forwarded mail for Nathan Bohlman

2. Forwarded Mail

3. forwarded mail

4. forwarded mail

5. Forwarded Mail - RADC Seeks Beta Sites for Ada Compilation System

6. Forwarded message from patterns mailing list...

7. forwarded (for David Young) Re: your mail

8. Forwarding: dropped mail

9. How to forward MIME-encoded mails with PHP?

10. mail forwarding not working on the starship?

11. Forward Whole Mail File

12. MS-Mail / Internet Mail / CC-Mail