FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable
Author Message
 FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable

Thanks to Roger Carvalho, FST 3.0 is available

   ftp.psg.com:~/pub/modula-2/pc/fst30.lzh

   1:105/6 FST30.LZH

randy
--

Mon, 27 Mar 1995 15:04:30 GMT
 FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable

but its a .lzh format file
i don't seem to have any ms-dos utilities that can uncompress this for me
and unix uncompress complains too
where can i find a tool to deal this that file

thanks
John Andrea

Tue, 28 Mar 1995 11:14:52 GMT
 FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable

Quote:

> Thanks to Roger Carvalho, FST 3.0 is available
>    ftp.psg.com:~/pub/modula-2/pc/fst30.lzh
>    1:105/6 FST30.LZH

Unfortunately, the .DEFs had somehow been touched between compile and ship of
the shareware version.  I.e. a mess to get it working.

We are fixing this now.  Expect these files to be replaced in a day or two.

Sorry.

randy
--

Tue, 28 Mar 1995 13:34:52 GMT
 FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable

Quote:
> where can i find a tool to deal this that file

Same host as you got the .LZH file.  Look for ~pub/LHA.EXE.

randy

Tue, 28 Mar 1995 13:53:00 GMT
 FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable
i believe to c
decompress an .lzh file you need either a program called LHARC or LHA213...
they ought to be widely available although i do not know of a specific
ftp sigth to get one at.  if really necessary I can mail LHA213 to you.

Tue, 28 Mar 1995 14:34:46 GMT
 FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable
.lzh files (I think) need a utility lharc (or something similar).

Most libraries (I.E. Simtel) should have it.

andrewb

Wed, 29 Mar 1995 10:21:09 GMT
 FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable
In comp.lang.modula2 you write:

Quote:
>thanks to Randy Bush for making FST 3.0 available via anonymous ftp
>but its a .lzh format file
>i don't seem to have any ms-dos utilities that can uncompress this for me
>and unix uncompress complains too
>where can i find a tool to deal this that file

The utility U mentioned is LHA (by Haruyasu Yoshizaki). If you have ftp
access, you can look up any good archive.

Meanwhile, could you mail me with that ftp address?
Thanks!

Raymond Woo

Griffith University
Australia

Wed, 29 Mar 1995 19:36:47 GMT
 FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable
Could you please tell me numeric address of ftp.msg.com? I get no
connection using 147.28.0.33 and 192.83.230.1.

Thanks,
        Ricki

Sun, 02 Apr 1995 15:50:30 GMT
 FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable
Hello !

In a msg on <Oct1410:35, Randy Bush of 1:105/42 writes:

 RB>Thanks to Roger Carvalho, FST 3.0 is available
 RB>   ftp.psg.com:~/pub/modula-2/pc/fst30.lzh
       ^^^^^^^^^^^
There is no name-server at our university, so I would like to
know the number (like: 128.123.35.151) of "ftp.psg.com".
 RB>randy

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Germany,

Ralph

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!2!240!300.27!Ralph.Schindler

Mon, 03 Apr 1995 02:35:18 GMT
 FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable

Quote:
> Could you please tell me numeric address of ftp.msg.com? I get no
> connection using 147.28.0.33 and 192.83.230.1.

Those addresses are correct and reachable.

randy

Wed, 05 Apr 1995 16:16:00 GMT
 FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable
FTP.PSG.COM  -looks like the network going there was very busy for a
week of so, i was getting "Connection Refused, Timed Out" messages

then finally got connected late on Thursday night

john andrea

Fri, 07 Apr 1995 21:51:47 GMT

1. FST 3.0 DOS and LZEXE

2. SIZE function for FST (DOS) compiler?

3. FST version 3.0

4. FST 3.0 OR 3.1 WANTED

5. FST 3.0 OR 3.1 WANTED!!!

6. FST 3.0 OR 3.1 WANTED!!!