job for you
Author Message
 job for you

Hello,

I have something to tell you. I didn't believe it really works, but it
works.
Last month I earned 20 $ while surfing the Internet. This service sent me a
check, I went to bank & these 20 $ was mine, and these are still mine. I
didn't work so much because this doesn't want online statuus for earning.
Who wants to eplanation how to do this and earn money like me, should do
this:
Send me a e-mail message with SUBJECT : EARNING, HOW? In the message body
should not write anything, only name of his country.
How I earned money with no online works? It is about MLM (Multlevel
Marekting). It really works.
Explanation will be in the e-mail

Thanx.

Sincerely,

Nick

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

2. JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA

3. "VisualAge-Immediate Contract-Mutiple-MD-VA",md.jobs,va.jobs,dc.jobs

4. PL1 JOBS PL/I Jobs PL/1 JOBS

5. PL/I Jobs PL/1 Jobs PL1 Jobs

6. Jobs Jobs Jobs (in Australia)

7. Not a *Jobs* *Jobs* *Jobs* spam

8. MAINFRAME PROGRAMMING JOBS JOBS JOBS !!!

9. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs, Work, Work, Work

10. jobs,jobs, jobs for smalltalkers

11. A NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

12. NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY