Help with Modula 2 program
Author Message
 Help with Modula 2 program

HELP!!!

I'm trying to write a program that gets the current day and works out
the day that the users birthday will fall next year. I'm lost, any
suggestions!!

email Me!

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with Modula 2 program

> HELP!!!

> I'm trying to write a program that gets the current day and works out
> the day that the users birthday will fall next year. I'm lost, any
> suggestions!!

> email Me!

See the FAQ section 4.19

Rick

--
Rick Sutcliffe
Trinity Western University (Not speaking officially)

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modula 2 program hELp

2. Small MODULA 2 program needed ...

3. Oberon and PROGRAMMING IN MODULA-2, 4th edition

4. Modula-2 Test Programs

5. want to buy programming oberon: steps beyond modula and pascal

6. Static Analyzer OSA for Oberon-2/Modula-2 Programs

7. Modula-3 For scientific/mathematical programming ?

8. How About OOP Programming in Modula 2?

9. Sockets programming under Modula-2

10. Borland Modula 2 program

11. Modula 2 programming jobs ?

12. Static Analyzer OSA for Oberon-2/Modula-2 Programs