hamburg compiler for vms question
Author Message
 hamburg compiler for vms question

We've been using the Hamburg Modula-2 compiler for VAX/VMS since
1984 (originally $100.00) and have gotten several upgrades over
the years (last one at $300.00).

I've tried to make contact again, the address i have is:

          C. Hintz
          Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universitat
          Fachbereich Informatik (20)
          Datenbanken und Informationssysteme
          Robert-Mayer-Str. 11-15
          Postfach 11 19 32
          D-6000 Frankfurt am Main 11
          Federal Republic of Germany

but the latter was returned from Germany with a
    "no such person at this address"

Does anyone know what i should be using as a mailing address,
or better yet an electronic address ?

VAX System Manager                 phone: (902) 867-2275
St.Francis Xavier University       fax:   (902) 867-5153
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
Canada   B2G 1C0

Sun, 01 May 1994 22:47:51 GMT
 hamburg compiler for vms question
Quote:

> We've been using the Hamburg Modula-2 compiler for VAX/VMS since
> 1984 (originally $100.00) and have gotten several upgrades over
> the years (last one at $300.00).

> I've tried to make contact again, the address i have is:

>           C. Hintz
>           Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universitat
>           Fachbereich Informatik (20)
>           Datenbanken und Informationssysteme
>           Robert-Mayer-Str. 11-15
>           Postfach 11 19 32
>           D-6000 Frankfurt am Main 11
>           Federal Republic of Germany

> but the latter was returned from Germany with a
>     "no such person at this address"

> Does anyone know what i should be using as a mailing address,
> or better yet an electronic address ?

> VAX System Manager                 phone: (902) 867-2275
> St.Francis Xavier University       fax:   (902) 867-5153
> Antigonish, Nova Scotia
> Canada   B2G 1C0

Mon, 02 May 1994 15:18:08 GMT
 hamburg compiler for vms question
Quote:

> We've been using the Hamburg Modula-2 compiler for VAX/VMS since
> 1984 (originally $100.00) and have gotten several upgrades over
> the years (last one at $300.00).

> I've tried to make contact again, the address i have is:

>           C. Hintz
>           Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universitat
>           Fachbereich Informatik (20)
>           Datenbanken und Informationssysteme
>           Robert-Mayer-Str. 11-15
>           Postfach 11 19 32
>           D-6000 Frankfurt am Main 11
>           Federal Republic of Germany

> but the latter was returned from Germany with a
>     "no such person at this address"

> Does anyone know what i should be using as a mailing address,
> or better yet an electronic address ?

yes:
this compiler is nomore awailable from Hamburg or Frankfurt.
BUT an update of it, with very large modifications and corrections AND
UPWARDS COMPATIBILITY is awailable by

  ModulaWare GmbH
  GraphicSystems & Modula-2 Software
  Wilhelstrasse 17A
  D. 8520 Erlangen
  Phone: 49-9131/208395 (also in english!)
  Fax:   49-9131/28205

bye

guy

Mon, 02 May 1994 15:29:59 GMT

1. Patches for VMS Modula 2 from Hamburg/Frankfort?

2. Logitech/Hamburg for VMS bugs

3. Oberon compiler for VMS?

4. Public Domain FORTH Interpreter/Compiler for BSD/VMS

5. The (formerly Logitech) VAX/VMS Compiler

6. VMS compilers, a query

7. Ada95 VMS Compiler?

8. Need Ada Compiler for VAX/VMS Selt hosted.

9. Is This Correct Ada or VMS Ada Compiler?

10. Is This Correct Ada or VMS Ada Compiler?

11. Fortran 90 compiler on DEC VAX/VMS platform

12. Linux fortran compiler with VMS/VAX extensions?