Executing from within a M
Author Message
 Executing from within a M

I use Topspeed modula 3.1 and had a problem in my last program. Does
anyone know how Ii can execute another program from a modula program
so that this modula program is removed from memory (the program is
stopped and so may be removed from memory). This program is a
menusystem that executes other programs. If i choose a program the
program must execute it and remove the modula program. Thus the
problem is how i can do this !! Please answer if you know it. Very
much obliged...

(2:292/812)

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!3645!20!Ronald.Roosemeyers

Fri, 12 May 1995 19:05:37 GMT

1. Executing a DOS command within MS Fortran V5.1

2. executing a shell command within AWK

3. Executing Sql code on Sybase from within VW

4. executing block at toplevel from within a class

5. executing from within a modula-program

6. executing from within a

7. executing a file from within a program

8. executing dos program within program

9. Executing an external program from within a TSR

10. Executing an external program from within a TSR

11. executing a script within another one & paths

12. Q: Executing programs from within a program