Mouse drivers
Author Message
 Mouse drivers

Hi, I'm having to do a project, the specifications for which demand that
I support the use of a mouse with the Text Windowing system supplied in
JPI Modula2.

Does anyone know of a site somewhere, or has themselves written a mouse
support module I could get hold of. I'd be most grateful.

Thanks for your time, all email replies gratefully recieved :)

Best Regards

Simon.

--

Disclaimer: "All the above are not my beliefs, merely the products of my
             own deranged imagination."

Mon, 08 May 1995 01:09:40 GMT
 Mouse drivers
JPI comes with a mouse support module, MSMouse.  Why not just use that?
--

- Bill Seurer     Language and Compiler Development      IBM Rochester, MN

Mon, 08 May 1995 22:39:13 GMT
 Mouse drivers
: JPI comes with a mouse support module, MSMouse.  Why not just use that?
: --
:
: - Bill Seurer     Language and Compiler Development      IBM Rochester, MN

We use a student version of JPI Modula2 here, and that doesnt come  with
as many modules. Some of the more advanced utilities are just not there,
and this includes the MSMouse support module, which is why I  can't  use
that  (believe  me I wish I could). Apparently the advantage to the dept
is they dont have to pay as much to buy all the copies  of  Modula2  and
count on the fact we're not going to need a lot of the advanced features
since we're only students. Only now they've set us a  project  demanding
we interface for a mouse... good eh?

Anybody got any ideas?

Cheers - Simon.
--

Disclaimer: "All the above are not my beliefs, merely the products of my
             own deranged imagination."

Tue, 09 May 1995 19:43:05 GMT

1. Mouse driver for serial mouse !?!

2. MOUSE WITHOUT MOUSE DRIVER

3. Programming the mouse without the mouse-driver

4. Mouse Driver(DOS) for Super VGA

5. Can not update fields (CW 2.003) Mouse Driver ??

6. Wheel mouse Driver

7. Touch screen mouse driver

8. System 3 and OSR2: What mouse driver?

9. 3 button mouse driver?

10. Mouse driver

11. Mouse driver

12. Mouse driver