This is just a test message.
How did I get there?

Guenter

Fri, 23 Jun 1995 17:22:36 GMT
 how did I get there?

Newsgroups: comp.lang.modula2
Subject: how did I get there?

Quote:
>Hi,

>This is just a test message.
>How did I get there?

The long way round, from the look of it. Same as I do if mail myself here
from my flat across the road.

Chris Gray                 | Any views expressed are those of the author and

Sat, 24 Jun 1995 20:40:34 GMT

1. Getting a program to inform you when it's done

2. Doing emacs bindings or getting modifiers

3. HttpDist - getting errors, What I'm doing wrong

4. Doing emacs bindings or getting modifiers

5. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

6. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

7. Getting X focus when getting Tk focus

8. A2P, keep getting an error message 'EMX not found'. What am I doing wrong?

9. I am getting error -10086 while doing an external calibration of PCI-MIO-16E4 board.

10. Ada versus language-X and "getting real work done" (was): 64 bit addressing and OOP

11. What can be done in FORTRAN that cannot be done in C/C++?

12. How can view styles be done?