Oberon CopyFromDOS problems
Author Message
 Oberon CopyFromDOS problems

    In my discussions with the people from ETH, I have found that the
    following syntax will work:

    System.CopyFromDOS dosfile => Oberon.File.Name

    I have a document at home (email, actually) which describes the
    CopyToDOS parameters.  I believe they are the same, but who would want
    to copy OUT of Oberon? :-)  In any event, if you need to copy out of
    Oberon -- just ask, and I will bring the stuff in and tell you how to do

    For example, to copy your autoexec.bat into an Oberon file called

    System.CopyFromDOS c:\autoexec.bat => My.Autoexec.Bat ~

    Hope this helps

    (No, I am not in the Army!)

Sat, 14 Jan 1995 03:14:00 GMT

1. CD-Oberon Oberon 3 Printer Problem

2. Frage Oberon 3 / Question Oberon 3

3. CD-Oberon - Oberon/F

4. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

5. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

6. Native Oberon: Getting DOS based installation out of Oberon-0

7. Oberon-2 in Native Oberon System 3

8. modula2-to-Oberon, C++-to-Oberon

9. oberon kernel sources (Article 4814 in comp.lang.oberon)

10. POLL: Interest in PC Oberon (Native Oberon)

11. Oberon-Growth-Limit was Re: Oberon: beginners questions

12. Learning Oberon or Oberon/F