Regular expression pattern matcher in Modula-2?
Author Message
 Regular expression pattern matcher in Modula-2?

I seem to recall seeing a regular expression package in M2 on the net
several months ago.  Naturally, I failed to save it at the time, and now
I find it would be useful.

Can someone send it to me or point me at it?

Thanks.

--
Bob Weissman

UUCP:           ...!{ ames | decwrl | oliveb | apple }!acornrc!bob

Thu, 17 Dec 1992 14:21:00 GMT

1. Regular Expression Matcher v1.1

2. string regular expression matcher?

3. regular expression matcher

4. Variable as regular expression in pattern?

5. awk pattern as a variable with regular expression

6. patterns with both variables and regular expressions ?

7. iss-matching - the free Regular Expression / Pattern Matching cluster

8. Regular Expression for Match Pattern (string) Function

9. Bug in regular expression pattern matching?

10. Regular expression string pattern matching: Embedding pop-11 procedures, and more

11. 2-dimensional regular expression patterns(?)

12. VVariables in regular expression patterns