QUICKMOD
Author Message
 QUICKMOD

   Sorry to be so long getting back to you.
   There is an OS/2 version of QuickMod and a DOS version.  Each is $95.
As for windows, gee, since I have pro I don't know, really.  I just got
the 2.20 release which does windows so, yeah, I guess it does since I
can do it under either the quickmod or optimizing compiler.
   Happy hunting!

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!161!42!Frank.Warren

Mon, 05 Apr 1993 12:28:42 GMT
 QUICKMOD
Hello Frank..

 ** Allow me to quote the letter you mailed on 17-Oct-90 **

 FW> Sorry to be so long getting back to you.
 FW> There is an OS/2 version of QuickMod and a DOS version.  Each is $95.
 FW> As for windows, gee, since I have pro I don't know, really.  I just got
 FW> the 2.20 release which does windows so, yeah, I guess it does since I
 FW> can do it under either the quickmod or optimizing compiler.

Actually I was told by Stony that you need the Professional version.  I've
bought the QuickMod and I'm really enjoying it.  Straight, clean, fast
Modula-2 system.

Mark Bacas

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!396!16!Mark.Bacas

Tue, 06 Apr 1993 13:54:46 GMT
 QUICKMOD
The spec sheet I have from stonybrook says that the optimizing compiler
has headers for windows.  You need the windows linker and docs (m2 function
calls are named the same as MS-c so you can use MS's docs).

The quickmod compiler makes no mention about windows.  Maybe you need to
buy the header files, etc separately.

Thu, 08 Apr 1993 03:30:00 GMT
 QUICKMOD
Hello Frank..

 ** Allow me to quote the letter you mailed on 21-Oct-90 **

 FW> Glad you like it.  I like Professional even better, but that's a
 FW> heavier-duty buy-in price.  Depends on whether you need the extra
 FW> execution speed and the add-on goodies or not.
 FW> Later, and happy coding.

Well, I plan on getting it, I just wanted to see if I thought there product
was any good, and if I would like to use it.  I figured I'd get the quickmod,
and check it out, then if I really liked it I'd get the professional version.

Mark Bacas

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!396!16!Mark.Bacas

Sun, 11 Apr 1993 21:58:07 GMT
 QUICKMOD
Hello james..

 ** Allow me to quote the letter you mailed on 23-Oct-90 **

 JM> The spec sheet I have from stonybrook says that the optimizing compiler
 JM> has headers for windows.  You need the windows linker and docs (m2
 JM> function
 JM> calls are named the same as MS-c so you can use MS's docs).
 JM>
 JM> The quickmod compiler makes no mention about windows.  Maybe you need to
 JM> buy the header files, etc separately.

Stony Brook said that you need the professional version for this.  It allows
you to link in any 3rd party ms compatable library.

Mark Bacas

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!396!16!Mark.Bacas

Sun, 11 Apr 1993 22:01:20 GMT

1. QuickMod 2.2 question

2. Stony Brook QuickMod problem

3. What price, QuickMod?

4. QuickMod

5. QuickMod by Stony Brook

6. QuickMod, TopSpeed Compilers Compared