Oberon Compiler
Author Message
 Oberon Compiler

>I am presently redesigning a first course on imperative program
>development to be given to computing students here in Oxford. Having
>evaluated the languages available I am convinced that Oberon is the
>most appropriate.

>I have used the public domain implementation of the Oberon *system*
>and find it interesting, but judge it inappropriate for our needs.

>Does anyone know if there are any stand-alone implementations of Oberon
>currently available? (Our equipment is a mixture of sun3 and sun4

I've already mentioned in the group that RTA Ltd (UK) distributes
our Modula-2/Oberon-2 translators to ANSI C. This stuff is available
on different platforms including Sun's workstations.
It may be not very convenient to use translators instead of
native code compilers, but I don't know about Oberon compiler
for Sun's except ETH one.

Just in case RTA tel. (+44) (0)81 656 7333.

Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia

Sat, 31 Dec 1994 23:07:35 GMT

1. Very portable Oberon compiler (Oberon and ANDF)

2. Oberon compiler, anyone ?

3. Portable Oberon compiler

4. Oberon compiler

5. Looking for Oberon compiler

6. Oberon compiler for VMS?

7. c to oberon compiler

8. Oberon Compiler for DOS

9. Oberon Compiler Source Code?

10. ANNOUCE Experimental Oberon Compiler C++

11. ANNOUCE: Oberon Compiler C/C++

12. CD-Oberon Compilers