If you need Legal Mone!!! Help Yourself!!!
Author Message
 If you need Legal Mone!!! Help Yourself!!!

Quote:

  #6) Balic Sefik
  Hatinacki progon 57
  Bihac 77000
  Bosnia and Herzegowina

> STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list
> that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5,
> 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on
> the list.
> STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep
> this article as close to original as possible. If you do
> not live in the U.S. or there is a foreign address you
> must put a international stamp on your envelopes. Now,
> post your amended article to at least 500 newsgroups. (I
> think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is
> 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
> you make!

> ------DIRECTIONS------HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS---------
> Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to
> do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the
> beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the
> bottom of this letter, and select 'copy' from the Edit
> menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computers
> memory.
> Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your
> cursor at the top of the blank page. From the Edit menu
> select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter
> into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
> Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If
> you want to do your postings in different settings,
> you'll always have this file to go back to.
> Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try
> searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message
> boards, chat sites, bulletin boards, discussions.)
> Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
by

> [...]
> seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE
> NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!
> BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 500** That's it!
> You will begin receiving money from around the world
> within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box
> due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you
> wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as
> long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE
> ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT** Now the WHY part: Out of
> 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
> example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the
> letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me
> $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
> persons

> respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00
> for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my
> name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
> additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around
> and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only
> receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00!
> OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons
> post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they
> each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!
> Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
> newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per
> 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an
> original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your
> name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
> posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to
> names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again.
> And start posting again. The thing to remember is, do
> you realize that thousands of people all over the world
> are joining the internet and reading these articles
> everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford
> $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People
> have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one
> sends me the money?" So what! What are the chances of
> that happening when there are tons of new honest users
> and new honest people who are joining the internet and
> newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?
> Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day,
> with thousands of those joining the actual internet.

> REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY PLEASE! (IT'S ONLY $6 plus the stamps) THIS ENSURES
> HUGE
> CIRCLE OF WEALTH THAT GROWS WITH THE INTERNET AUDIENCE!!! EVERYONE
> BENEFITS!!!
> Remember to send the six envelopes
> to the above addresses, in order to create the legal
> service. At first I was too scared to try this but I
> researched it and it's totally legal. If you send the
> six envelopes out, you create a service, a legal service.
> The Internet audience is expanding all the time. The
> audience is like an equity stock on the stock market,

Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. If you need Legal Moneyin Cash!!! Help yourself!!!

2. HELP Anybody got documentation to teach yourself cobol

3. Help: is this legal in VRML 2.0?

4. Help: Is this legal F90?

6. super merryChristmas; yourself

7. Top Ten ways to shoot yourself in the foot

8. Object comment do: [:char | char yourself]

9. Laugh Yourself Stupid (and get paid)

10. Results of my test: Re: Friday 13th, try it yourself

11. Yourself

12. Code it yourself