config.sys for PC Oberon
Author Message
 config.sys for PC Oberon

Empty your CONFIG.SYS to include just the following:

DEVICEHIGH = C:\DOS\HIMEM.SYS
DEVICEHIGH = C:\MOUSE\MOUSE.SYS
DOS = HIGH, UMB
FILES = 255
BUFFERS = 30

This works on my PC. Of course, I still only have a 2-button moose so I
can't use Oberon but hopefully someday they will support it.

jeff
----
jeff finkelstein                | disclaimer:
digital equipment corporation   |   A horse is a horse, of course, of course.

--
jeff finkelstein                | disclaimer:
digital equipment corporation   |   A horse is a horse, of course, of course.

Sun, 08 Jan 1995 03:16:45 GMT

1. autoexec.bat and config.sys use in WindowsME

2. Long File Names and Updating Config.sys with Deployment Kit

3. WINDOWS 2000: Setting Autoexec.bat & Config.SYS

4. Searching 4 PRG 2 SET CLIPPER=xx and FILES in config.sys

5. Win ME - config.sys

6. Use of "FILES=" in CONFIG.SYS

7. Config.sys in Windows XP

8. WINDOWS ME and CONFIG.SYS -> FILES=100

9. WIN ME and config.sys

10. Share in config.sys in Win95

11. Parameter in config.sys

12. Running a REXX CMD from CONFIG.SYS