Balls
Author Message
 Balls

Never heard of brass tits?  Come to think of it, neither have I...on the
other hand you most certainly have heard of brass tits...at least read of
them.  Speak the words just once and you have heard of them.  Let's coin a
new and popular phrase, i.e., "brass tits," as in, that woman has brass
tits.  I would assume that a woman with brass titties would be rather
ruthless, without the normal (I hope this does not sound sexist) feelings of
a compassionate woman with soft and warm mamillaries.

A footnot for mind-{*filter*}ers...next time someone asks you have you heard of
this, that or the other person, thing, idea, obscure rock or bible verse,
say yes.  You are not lying at all.  You have just heard of it from the one
who asked the question.

Quote:
},-*) (I am wearing an eye-patch to prevent binocular distortion)...

Please stopping co-operating.  It confuses me.  Thanks for you co-operation.

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!282!341.0!Hugh.Read

Tue, 06 Apr 1993 21:55:00 GMT

1. Challenge: ACM Ball Clock Problem

2. Challenge: ACM Ball Clock Problem (was: The SIGAPL Web

3. Art and all that Jazz: they are hating before lazy, without sad, alongside wet balls

4. Ball in basket

5. Art and all that Jazz: don't arrive the balls freely, call them amazingly

6. A general framework for ball and stick / graph editors

7. soccer ball

8. Crystal balls

9. LOGO-L> Revised Random Chosen Balls

10. LOGO-L> Randomly Chosen Balls