Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler
Author Message
 Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler

Hello Gary!

I only know the address of "A+L AG", Switzerland. Perhaps it is helpful for
you. I have bought my Modula-II Compiler for the Amiga from there. But they
sell Compilers and Tools for many Computers, so perhaps they can help you.

The address is:

   A + L AG
   Daederiz 61
   CH-2540 Grenchen/SO
   Switzerland

so long...
Martin Loos
Im Scheidt 25
5860 Iserlohn-Kalthof
West-Germany

Wed, 22 Jun 1994 15:13:49 GMT

1. Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler for the IBM PC and compatibles

2. MOD and /MOD with Pygmy Forth

3. SM/REM FM/MOD and UM/MOD on a 32bit cell ix86 Forth

4. search algorithm for a math mod function (5 mod[2]=1)

5. Utils.Mod, ET.Mod

6. Mod-2 or Mod-3 for Mac

7. Where compilers for CPP, MOD, PAS integrate into Clarion for Windows 2.0

8. Do different compilers produce different .mod files?

9. p1 Mod-2 compiler

10. MOD intrinsic with the sun f77 compiler

11. MOD Compiler

12. p1 Mod-2 compiler Re: Method c