Numerical programming (was: Overloading Operators: Extension to Language)
Author Message
 Numerical programming (was: Overloading Operators: Extension to Language)

Quote:
>From mrys Fri Oct 20 13:42:47 MET 1989 remote from ethz

Sorry that I couldn't resist, but why aren't you using a language like
APL or Mathematica for numerical calculations?

APL (e.g. Sharp APL or IBM APL2) has complex numbers, Mathematica on the
otherside supports even algebraic computations.

Cheers.../Michael

| Michael Rys, V. Conzett Str. 34; CH-8004 Zuerich; Switzerland |

| Voice: +41 1 242 35 87                                        |
-- Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darueber muss man schweigen. --
       Ludwig Wittgenstein, Tractatus logico-philosophicus

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 01:41:00 GMT

1. Overloading Operators: Extension to Language

2. operator overloading and user definable operators.

3. Overloading logical operators and bitwise operators

4. Operator overload of base operator and compiler diagnostic

5. numerical & statistical programming in functional languages

6. I am new to Assembly language Programming.

7. operator overloading

8. Errorhadler- overload operators (how to?)

9. Overloading operators with Clipper

10. VO: Operator overloading (babble)

11. Forth with arbitrary objects (operator overloading)

12. Overloading of arithmetic and equality operators