DOS compiler recommendations
Author Message
 DOS compiler recommendations

I would like to purchase a m2 compiler for DOS and possibly OS/2.  I am
leaning toward either the Stony Brook or Clarion Top-Speed compiler.  How
would you rate your favorite compiler package for:
    o  programming convenience:  how easily and rapidly you can enter,
         delint, and debug code
    o  completeness of library:  areas with significant omissions
    o  documentation, bugs, and support incl. fixes
To reduce religious warfare, please send replies via e-mail and I will
summarize.  Thanks ...

--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information

Sun, 24 Mar 1996 07:30:28 GMT

1. DOS compiler recommendations

2. DOS/Windows Ada compilers - recommendations wanted

3. Recommendations for a MS-DOS Prolog Compiler Wanted

4. Recommendations on DOS Fortran compiler, tools

5. DOS Scheme Recommendation

6. Need compiler construction book recommendation

7. Forth compiler recommendation

8. Compiler Recommendation

9. M2 compiler recommendations

10. oberon compiler recommendations for three hardware platforms

11. Compiler recommendations?

12. Basic Compiler Recommendation