Looking for a Modula2 tutorial
Author Message
 Looking for a Modula2 tutorial

I am a spanish computing student and I need more information about Modula2.

If existing, where can I take a Modula2 tutorial on the net?

Thanks.

                                        Juan Pedro

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for a Modula2 tutorial

Quote:
> I am a spanish computing student and I need more information about Modula2.

> If existing, where can I take a Modula2 tutorial on the net?

As always, take a look at the FAQs that would have pointed you to

  http://www.twu.ca/rsbook/index.html

Andreas.

--
Andreas Borchert, Universitaet Ulm, SAI, Helmholtzstr. 18, 89069 Ulm,  Germany

WWW:    http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/sai/borchert/

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for a Modula2 tutorial

Quote:
>I am a spanish computing student and I need more information about Modula2.
>If existing, where can I take a Modula2 tutorial on the net?
>    Juan Pedro

Coronado Enterprises released a Modula-2 tutorial some while ago, in the form
of a ZIP archive of text files, including example Modula-2 source code files.

You should be able to locate it on one of the large FTP sites.

If you're using the FST Modula-2 compiler (MS-DOS), I modified the tutorial
source code files to compile properly (changes were mainly needed for the
coroutines examples). You can get this from some sites (eg. Circuit Cellar) as
file FM2TUTOR.ZIP -- or I can e-mail an attachment of it directly to you (the
ZIP file is about 168k).

Greg_

http://www.netcom.ca/~telic
1998.Nov.29, Toronto, Canada

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for a Modula2 to C Compiler ...

2. Looking for a Modula2 compiler/editor

3. looking for Unix(Ultrix) modula2

4. Looking for C to Modula2 translator..

5. Looking for Electric Modula2 Mode for GNU Emac

6. Looking for Modula2 --> C translator

7. Looking for MODULA2 converter

8. looking for modula2 environment

9. Looking for Modula2-to-C translator

10. Modula2 for Apollos and Ada,Modula2 question(s)

11. I Really Like Modula2 (was: I dislike Modula2)

12. looking for an assembly lang tutorial