MODULA2 COMPILER FOR DOS
Author Message
 MODULA2 COMPILER FOR DOS

WM>I'm new to this group and I'm looking for Modula-2 compilers running
  >under MS DOS.
  >We want to use Modula-2 for our first year students on a large PC
  >pool. What we are looking for is a robust version where there is
  >only little need for various extensions which might be useful only
  >for skilled professionals.

 I use the Modula-2 compiler from Fitted Software Tools.  It was
 shareware, but since the demise of FST, it seems to have become
 orphanware.  The last address I have for them is P.O.Box 867403,
 Plano, Texas 75086, U.S.A.

 It's a complete implementation, including LONGCARD, LONGINT, and
 LONGREAL.  It has a built-in free-form inline assembler, much
 like the BASM assembler in Turbo Pascal 6.  It can be used with
 .OBJ-file modules using either Pascal or C calling conventions.

 The last version of FST Modula-2 was 2.0b, and it's available on
 many public BBS's.

 Greg_

 Jul.19.1992.Toronto.Canada.

Fri, 06 Jan 1995 07:55:00 GMT
 MODULA2 COMPILER FOR DOS

Quote:
>  The last version of FST Modula-2 was 2.0b, and it's available on
>  many public BBS's.

and ftp.psg.com:~/pub/modula-2/pc/*

There were some libraries and tools distributed iff one registered FST
with Roger, and those are not available for FTP.  Should someone get
Roger's consent to make them publicly available, I will do so.
--

Thu, 12 Jan 1995 06:30:29 GMT

1. Modula2 compiler for Dos?y

2. Modula2 compiler for Dos?

3. Modula2 compiler for DOS (Survey wanted)

4. Modula2 compiler which runs under DOS

5. DOS Modula2 compiler search ?

6. INI files hanlding with Modula2 under DOS

7. Shareware modula2 for dos

8. Modula2 Ver 3.1 lang specs vs lang specs of 32bit compiler inc in new cw203

9. Modula2 Ver 3.1 lang specs vs lang specs of 32bit compiler inc in n

10. MORE INFO on Modula2 Compiler incl in 2.003

11. Looking for a Modula2 to C Compiler ...

12. modula2 compiler for Ultrix