Stonybrook modula updates
Author Message
 Stonybrook modula updates

Reiner B. Nix (1:105/42) writes to All:

 >Does anybody know something about a new version of the compiler?

The next version should be in beta-test by now.  Some six weeks ago, I
called Stony Brook and they said that their next release was being
prepared for beta.  I don't know when it will be officially out,
though.  I was disappointed because they did say that they planned no
enhancement to the OS/2 capability of the compiler.

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!3645!20!Jon.Guthrie

Fri, 12 May 1995 19:05:34 GMT

1. StonyBrook Modula Updates ?????

2. StonyBrook Modula Updates ?????

3. StonyBrook Modula Updates ?????

4. Petzolds examples in Stonybrook Modula-2

5. Stonybrook Modula-2

6. StonyBrook Modula-2

7. ANNOUNCEMENT: Updated Modula-2 compiler for MS-DOS

8. Modula to Oberon translator updated

9. Updated Stony Brook Modula-2

10. 64 bit update: how to count bits in Modula-2 and O2

11. ANN: Canterbury Modula-2 for Java (Update)

12. Modula-2 Emacs mode updated