Looking for msdos M2 environment
Author Message
 Looking for msdos M2 environment

Hi All,

Our company is looking for a modula-2 environment for msdos. We've looked
at several of the available compilers, and it seems that either
JPI or Stoneybrook will do.

We will need to design a program which acts as a front-end for a data-
acquisition system. The link will go through an RS232 port. We'll need
graphics (character graphics probably won't do) and good serial port
support. The final program will run on a simple stone-age 8088 pc,
so we need things to be as efficient as possible.

Perhaps we'll need third-party libraries to do this. We'll also want to
be able to get the library source code.

I would very much appreciate your advice on this.

Regards,
Ben

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!2!281!202.6!Ben.Stuyts

Tue, 03 May 1994 12:30:50 GMT

1. msdos environment variables

2. Is there a free M2 Development environment + compiler?

3. Looking for MSDOS Eiffel

4. looking for a PL/I compiler for 386+ in MSDOS or NT-DOS

5. Looking for MSDOS version of TCL6.7

6. looking for m2-compiler

7. M2 and MIPS and M2 to C Translators

8. M2, Oberon, and embedded systems (was Re: m2 / Oberon appendix to 3117)

9. M2, Oberon, and embedded systems (was m2 / Oberon appendix to 3117)

10. C to M2 (M2 review ?)

11. If somebody looks for Java Development Environment.....

12. Looking for info on graphical environments