looking for modula2 environment
Author Message
 looking for modula2 environment

Hello.

Quote:
>   Our company is looking for a modula-2 environment for msdos. We've looked
>   at several of the available compilers, and it seems that either
>   JPI or Stoneybrook will do.

  I can say a couple of words about JPI 'cause it is used in our company about
3 years.

  We are using TopSpeed v3.0 now, but we used v1.X and 2.X also. I can't
recommend v1.X because it generates not very efficient code, but I think
v3.X will be OK. It allows to generate very efficient code, to use different
memory models. It has a special library for working with RS232 and simple
graphics library. All libraries can be got with sources.

  As I know there are exists some third-party libraries for this environment.
For example, PMI's libraries. As I know there is exist library realized
window machine in graphics.

Best regards,
           Andrei.

Fri, 06 May 1994 10:06:33 GMT

1. Using environment variables (unix) in modula2

2. Looking for a Modula2 to C Compiler ...

3. Looking for a Modula2 tutorial

4. Looking for a Modula2 compiler/editor

5. looking for Unix(Ultrix) modula2

6. Looking for C to Modula2 translator..

7. Looking for Electric Modula2 Mode for GNU Emac

8. Looking for Modula2 --> C translator

9. Looking for MODULA2 converter

10. Looking for Modula2-to-C translator

11. Modula2 for Apollos and Ada,Modula2 question(s)

12. I Really Like Modula2 (was: I dislike Modula2)