Is MOCKA (Modula-2 Compiler Karlsruche running on Linux) ISO ?
Author Message
 Is MOCKA (Modula-2 Compiler Karlsruche running on Linux) ISO ?

Hi list,

Do you know if the Mocka, modula2 compiler is a ISO compiler ? and I am
looking for KDE definitions for this compiler.

Best regards
Luc Lamarre

Wed, 05 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Is MOCKA (Modula-2 Compiler Karlsruche running on Linux) ISO ?

Quote:

> Do you know if the Mocka, modula2 compiler is a ISO compiler ?

As far as I know, Mocka conforms to PIM3.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Borchert, Universitaet Ulm, SAI, Helmholtzstr. 18, 89069 Ulm,  Germany

WWW:    http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/sai/borchert/
PGP:    http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/sai/borchert/pgp.html

Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. New release of Modula-2 Compiler MOCKA for Linux

2. Modula-2 compiler MOCKA: New mail/email/ftp address

3. MOCKA Modula-2 Compiler

4. Mocka - MOdula - 2 Compiler KArlsruhe

5. Curses for Linux Mocka compiler?

6. looking for modula-2 compiler for DEC alpha running Windows NT

7. Modula-2 Compiler for Linux

8. Wanted: Modula-2 compiler for Linux

9. Anybody running MOCKA on FreeBSD

10. MOCKA/Linux interface for W3C Libwww library?

11. Linux mocka M2 problems.

12. What's happened to Linux Mocka ?