JPEG decompress
Author Message
 JPEG decompress

Hello,

 Has anyone got Modula-2 ( or Pascal ) sources for JPEG decompression ?
I want to get a handle on how much CODE/RAM/Grunt this needs.

 Thanks - jg

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JPEG decompress

Long time no see.

Quote:
> Has anyone got Modula-2 ( or Pascal ) sources for JPEG decompression ?
>I want to get a handle on how much CODE/RAM/Grunt this needs.

Search for the Nommsi aka "African Chief" on a search engine. He has a full
pascal port of the linux libjpg as pasjpg.

Somewhere on tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be/~michael/fpc there must be a link to
that page. (see the contrib section)

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compressing/Decompressing into app

2. DECOMPRESSING LZH FILE

3. DECOMPRESSING LZH FILE

4. Cobol compress and decompress routines?

5. Compress & Decompress

6. ZLIB decompressing only portion of data

7. decompress a bunch of .gz files

8. need help with decompress

9. how do i decompress a gzip compressed webpage?

10. decompressing sources?

11. GIF/JPEG in ASM IMPOSSIBLE! GIF/JPEG with A

12. JPEG support in Dolphin 3?