my web pages
Author Message
 my web pages

Sorry if people haven't been able to download files or my pages seemed
out of whack for the past few days. My department got me a new computer
and I've been transferring my pages around the net. I think the best
course of action is to put the pages on another server. Our department
will be moving to another building in the coming months and the
confusion will be tremendous to say the least. So, for now, I've
selected WebJump hosting services to hold my pages. I even got a better
FQD name, http://www.*-*-*.com/

The pages will be mirrored between my server and WebJump for the next 30
days. After those 30 days, I'll remove the site from my server and use
only the WebJump site. If anyone has any bookmarks to my server
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) you can change them now and be
safe. The only difference you'll see is a banner at the top of the page
(no, I didn't sell add space on my pages, it is imposed on me.) If you
use a product like WebWasher or a proxying/filtering server, you can get
rid of it. It doesn't take up too much space and it provides for my 25
megs of web space so I'm not complaining.

Again, the new URL to my site is:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

If you find any problems getting files or with links, let me know and
I'll fix 'em ASAP!

--
Jeff

Systems Analyst
University of Pittsburgh - CIDDE
http://www.*-*-*.com/                   | All opinions expressed do not
ICQ - http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;           | reflect those of my employer.

Sat, 22 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. any thoughts on creating jsp counterpart (rsp, ruby server pages) for dynamic web pages

2. dB Web Builder - Insert xBase Expressions into HTML to Generate Web Pages

3. The SIGAPL Web Pages

4. APL2002 Conference web page

5. Ian's Web Pages

6. Saving Web Pages

7. IBM's S/390 Support Web Page

8. APL text on Web pages? Request for information

9. screen shots (Was: APL text on Web pages?

10. APL typewriter pairing keyboard illustrated on web page

11. TPF Users Group web page open

12. J web pages