Number web-sites in the new Modula-2 web-ring grew 100% within one week!
Author Message
 Number web-sites in the new Modula-2 web-ring grew 100% within one week!

Hello,

The number of Modula-2 web-sites which registered
in the Modula-2 web-ring increased by 100% within one week.

If this growth rate continues for 64 weeks,
we'll have more web-sites in the M2 web-ring
than there are molecules in the universe. (What's the answer?)

A web-ring is an even more versatile tool than the ring invented by Tolkien.

Please add your site to the Modula-2 web-ring before we are running out of H2O.
It only takes two minutes.

Simply follow the instructions given at the Modula-2 web-ring home-page.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;ring=modula2

Warning: Registration in the web-ring could increase the number of vistors at
your web-site.

If you have questions, please ask the ringmaster of the Modula-2 web-ring.
You find her email in the web-ring home page.

Please do not reply to the author of this message.
Any reply will be posted public at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thank you!

P.S.: Get your passwords through http://www.*-*-*.com/
This site is absolutely free and does not require registration.
It carries the largest public collection of passwords I know of.

Tinaa.com also developed the programming language NullC.
Before you download NullC, see http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 06 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

2. Submit Your Site to the Forth Programming Web Ring

3. New: Modula-2 web-ring. Please add your site to the ring.

4. New Web Site: The Tcl Plugin How-to Site

5. Sports related web site , presentation moved to following week

6. SUnit 3.1 - new version, new web site

7. New Clarion Web Ring

8. New Clarion Web Ring Now Available

9. Intel Secrets -- new web site, dozens of new features

10. Setting doc_root for IIS = only one web site?

11. WEB WEB WEB

12. New RDS web site