Modula2 compiler for Mac & Sparc
Author Message
 Modula2 compiler for Mac & Sparc

Hi!

   We've just release a beta version of our Modula2 compilers for
the Mac and Sparc. There's also a beta for Pascal on the Mac.

   You can get the new release via ftp :

host:   mips1.info.uqam.ca (132.208.12.5)
login:  metro
passwd: release4.0

Thanks

Marcel Achim
Metrowerks Inc.

Tue, 03 Jan 1995 07:21:51 GMT

1. Modula2 for SPARC running under Solaris

2. MODULA2 and Mac

3. Sources for SPARC/Mac Oberon?

4. Modula2 to C on Mac

5. 486 vs Sparc vs Mac

6. Transfer Sparc to Mac

7. compiler for SPARC, for X-windows

8. Oberon-2 compiler for SParc station availability

9. FEC V0.03: New version of native Eiffel compiler for SUN/SPARC

10. New Native Eiffel Compiler for SUN/SPARC

11. SNOBOL4 Compiler/Interpreter for SPARC

12. Announcement: Compiler for SPARC/Solaris platform with full sources