Software Metrics Tool for Modula-2
Author Message
 Software Metrics Tool for Modula-2

Hi,

does anyone have an idea, where I get a metrics tool, which can handle with
a modula-2 project.

Thanks for your assistance
Beda

Wed, 07 Jan 2004 05:58:25 GMT
 Software Metrics Tool for Modula-2

Quote:

> Hi,
> does anyone have an idea, where I get a metrics tool, which can handle with
> a modula-2 project.
> Thanks for your assistance
> Beda

Check Prof Peter Liggesmeyer, now Uni / HPI Potsdam.

He did his PhD in Bochum (Balzert Institute) with measurements
on Modula-2 programs. I had a book about it in my hands once
upon a time... Just dig at the "Deutsche Bibliothek" and then
your libraries, and finally you can email him.

Karl Kleine

Fri, 09 Jan 2004 05:57:56 GMT

1. ISO 9001/SEI Software Metrics and Quality Tool, Free Trial

2. Help finding Ada software metrics tool

3. Design your "Dream" Metric/Metric Tool

4. Fitted Software Tools Modula-2

5. Fitted Tools Software Modula-2 Version 3.1

6. Fitted Software Tools Modula-2,

7. Fitted Software Tools Modula-2 Compiler Question

8. translation tools C to Modula-2 and Modula-2 to C

9. . Metrics tool?

10. Smalltalk metrics tools

11. Request: Survey on Object-Oriented Software Development and Metrics

12. Beta-testers needed for metrics tool