Multiple implementati
Author Message
 Multiple implementati

 JA> PS. I'm just getting into Modula-2 development under
 JA> DOS, and i havn't seen
 JA> much about creating object library files. It can be done, i see
them.
 JA> If anyone has any hints about making/using them i would be
grateful.

 What system are you using? TopSpeed and Stoney Brook have the ability
 build a library from the enviorment.  With Multiscope you need to use
 library utility from another vendor. I usually use Microsoft LIB.

 John McMonagle PMI

 ps  The PMI BBS number has been changed to 414-465-1656

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!3645!20!John.Mcmonagle

Fri, 12 May 1995 19:05:29 GMT

1. Multiple edits, multiple files

2. Multiple CPUs and multiple PCs

3. Multiple DAQ boards/multiple VIs?

4. Multiple Dispatch (was Re: Replacing Multiple Inheritance with Java's Interfaces)

5. Multiple Windows on Multiple Machines

6. Multiple textures on one IndexFaceSet [multiple files, not a map]

7. Updating multiple fields on multiple rows

8. TCLLib cmdline - multiple file names and multiple invocations

9. Multiple fileevents for multiple process pipelines?

10. Multiple INCLUDE Vs multiple USE

11. Multiple lsearch and multiple list delete

12. multiple listboxes with multiple select