M2Amiga released as Open Source Software
Author Message
 M2Amiga released as Open Source Software

Quote:

> I'm pleased to announce that the authors and the distributor of the
> M2Amiga Modula-2 compiler for the Commodore Amiga computer have decided
> to make M2Amiga available under an Open Source License.

 Commendable! -
 On this subject, has anyone got contacts into Topspeed, to
suggest they do the same, or at least the EXE's, if not the sources ?
 A Downloadable V1.17, or V3.x woudl be very good for teaching.

- jg

Tue, 06 May 2003 08:10:41 GMT
 M2Amiga released as Open Source Software
Jim,

You could try contacting SoftVelocity - I believe they own all of the
TopSpeed / JPI products now.

2769 East Atlantic Boulevard
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Phone: 954-785-4555
       800-354-5444
Fax: 954-946-1650

Paul

Quote:

> > I'm pleased to announce that the authors and the distributor of the
> > M2Amiga Modula-2 compiler for the Commodore Amiga computer have
decided
> > to make M2Amiga available under an Open Source License.

>  Commendable! -
>  On this subject, has anyone got contacts into Topspeed, to
> suggest they do the same, or at least the EXE's, if not the sources ?
>  A Downloadable V1.17, or V3.x woudl be very good for teaching.

> - jg

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 09 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 M2Amiga released as Open Source Software
Jim Granville a crit :

Quote:

> > I'm pleased to announce that the authors and the distributor of the
> > M2Amiga Modula-2 compiler for the Commodore Amiga computer have decided
> > to make M2Amiga available under an Open Source License.

i do not see the original message.
can anyone repost the url to download M2amiga.
thanks
--
http://www.Pascaland.org/ compilateurs et sources langage pascal/delphi

Fri, 09 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 M2Amiga released as Open Source Software

Quote:
> i do not see the original message.
> can anyone repost the url to download M2amiga.
> thanks

http://m2amiga.claudio.ch/

Sat, 10 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 M2Amiga released as Open Source Software

Quote:

> > I'm pleased to announce that the authors and the distributor of the
> > M2Amiga Modula-2 compiler for the Commodore Amiga computer have decided
> > to make M2Amiga available under an Open Source License.

>  Commendable! -
>  On this subject, has anyone got contacts into Topspeed, to
> suggest they do the same, or at least the EXE's, if not the sources ?
>  A Downloadable V1.17, or V3.x woudl be very good for teaching.

  If would be nice if M2Sprint could do this as well. I believe M2A and
M2S were both descended from the ETH one-pass compiler (similar to MacMETH).

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 20 May 2003 14:37:56 GMT

1. Ericsson releases Open Source Robust Web Site Software

2. AIDA/Web - Web Application Server released as Open Source

3. open source isectd developer's release 1.0.3.5

4. open source software issues

5. NEW release of Open-source Erlang

6. Open-source release of MLj 0.2: a Standard ML to Java bytecode compiler

7. Open Source Erlang 47.4.1 released

8. Open Source release of clustered servers

9. commerce, fp, Open Source Software(tm) (was: Re: Functional , compilers in the mainstream)

10. Algol 68 on Linux -- Open Source software

11. Results of Sunworld Survey on Open Source Software