Magic
Author Message
 Magic

Hugh, I think you are right that anyone who knows functional spells
would not be interested in publicity; and the proof is that we're not
exactly awash in publicity.  But it makes intuitive sense anyway.
I think there must me some truth in the old saw: "Them as can't do,
teach."  I especially think that when I see the "Occult" section at
WaldenBooks!  Although I have seen some highly respected (in some
circles -- no pun intended) Wiccan stuff on such shelves....
.
Yabba Dabba Do!
.
(for want of a better sign-off line)

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!161!93!Daniel.Boone

Wed, 07 Apr 1993 12:54:56 GMT

1. Icetips Magic Entries & Magic Buttons demo

2. Seeking examples of APL magic

3. magic localized testing

4. Bad Credit Disappears Like Magic 6454

5. magic Keys

6. magic testing

7. Magic squares for J

8. magic testing