Looking for C to Modula2 translator..
Author Message
 Looking for C to Modula2 translator..

Hi!

O.K. I know some people are going to slam me for this, but I am looking
for a way to get my existing C software up and running on a Modula2-only
operating system.  The amount of software is too big to make rewriting
an option, it would take weeks and I do not love Modula2 THAT much...

If any such beast exists (commercial, shareware or PD, although latter
is always preferable) please inform me...  If you could tell me where I
could lay my mitts on it, so much the better...

Thanks

Jacques Grove

University of Stellenbosch

std.disclaimer applies...

Mon, 04 Sep 1995 20:55:18 GMT

1. Looking for Modula2 --> C translator

2. Looking for Modula2-to-C translator

3. Modula2 as First CS Language

4. MODULA2 AS FIRST CS LANGU

5. Modula2 as first CS Language

6. Modula2 as first CS language

7. Seeking Modula2 to C++ translator

9. Looking for a Modula2 to C Compiler ...

10. Looking for a Modula2 tutorial

11. Looking for a Modula2 compiler/editor

12. looking for Unix(Ultrix) modula2