FST 3.0
Author Message
 FST 3.0

------------------------- Original Article -------------------------

Newsgroups: comp.lang.modula2
Subject: FST 3.0

Date: 14 Oct 92 22:09:11 GMT

I would like to know where I can find the FST 3.0 Modula-2 compiler...
Any BBS number?  Is it shareware?  What price, etc.  Any information
about this compiler would be appreciated...

Also, where can I find Oberon-related programs, documentation,
compilers, etc.  Finally, do you know any BBS related to Modula-2 or
Oberon?  Is there any place I can find Modula-2 librairies?  Any
information about Modula-2 is welcome...  I just ***LOVE*** this
programming language!

 * SLMR 2.1a * Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!167!159!Benoit.St-jean

You could use the FTPLIST or ARCHIE to find that out. Another way
is that you review the last 2 months of discussion on that list.
There is the announcement of the compiler FST 3.0 in the middle
if september I think.

Helmut

Mon, 17 Apr 1995 16:26:30 GMT

1. FST 3.0 OR 3.1 WANTED

2. FST 3.0 OR 3.1 WANTED!!!

3. FST 3.0 OR 3.1 WANTED!!!

4. FST 3.0 problem

5. FST 3.0

6. Problem installing FST 3.0

7. FST 3.0

8. FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable

9. FST 3.0 problem

10. FST 3.0 DOS and LZEXE

11. FST 3.0 available - .DEF timestamps fixed

12. FST 3.0 problem...