AMOK - part 1
Author Message
 AMOK - part 1

personally, i could care less .... drop the $$$'s for the catalog and
check it out for yourself.

bw
   - better things to do than hold every detail of my life up the the
ethics of others ..... *especially* my reading

(by the by, look elsewhere for one of your vitrolic arguements .... i've
been on here long enough to recognize your opening moves *but* i have
also learned the easiest way to deal with them ..... dozvedanya)

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!382!7!Blackwolf

Wed, 07 Apr 1993 23:58:35 GMT

1. VCR Buttons Running Amok

2. File::expand_path amok

3. VST (PARTS 3.0) vs PART 2.0 Performance

4. Using Nested Parts in Digitalk PARTS

5. PARTS question: MDI apps using PARTS??

6. any PARTS parts available on public or shareware domain

7. parts versus non-parts

8. Compiler restrictions : Part of appologies, part of problems

9. Part C, Part Python Module?

10. Btrieve Part in Parts Workbench/Win32

11. any PARTS parts available on public or shareware domain? (fwd)

12. any PARTS parts available on public or shareware domain?