High Precision Timer for Modula-2
Author Message
 High Precision Timer for Modula-2

I am looking for a High Precision Timer Module in Modula-2, especially in
TopSpeed. It should be something like TPHRT3 for Turbo-Pascal 5.0 to 5.5.
It should use the 8253-chip on the PC to measure time
accurate to micro!!seconds.

Or does anyone know how not TopSpeed objects (.OBJ) (or .TPU's) can be linked
to TopSpeed? The TopSpeed Tech-Kit doesn't tell too much about it

   I hope someone else encountered this problem
               Sincerely
                                Peter Stadler

Mon, 08 May 1995 02:25:15 GMT

1. High Precision Timer for

2. Timer precision

3. timer (very poor) precision with Linux NAG f90?

4. High resolution timer wanted

5. Need A Sample For High Speed Timer Interrupt Routine For x86

6. Need high-res timer routine

7. AT high-resolution timer

8. High-resolution timers

9. Signals, threads, high resolution timers

10. High Precision Timing

11. High Precision Timing

12. gmpy 0.6 released (fast, high-precision arithmetic)