Problem: MS-DOS Oberon and copy(to/from)msdos
Author Message
 Problem: MS-DOS Oberon and copy(to/from)msdos

Wow Oberon for MSDOS

I installed MS-DOS Oberon. It works fine, but (is there always but) I can't
make it copy DOS files to OBERON\ directory or files from OBERON\ directory to
floppy disk (or hard disk) in MS-DOS directory.

As a matter of fact I made Dos copy to OBERON\ directory and binedited a file
filename.Text (or something) it seemed to work. But then I copied some more
and binedited and made type error. After that attemps to start Oberon made the
system crash. So it is hard and hazardous.

What I am saying is that System.CopyFrom/ToMsDos seems not to work with me.
I would like to have some help here. You can assume I am simpleton.

Backup.Format/Init/Write etc. seems to work.

Fri, 13 Jan 1995 22:34:38 GMT

1. msdos oberon tools?

2. Oberon 1.0 for MSDOS / 80386

3. Oberon for MSDOS Available

4. Oberon for MSDOS Available

5. Oberon-M MSDOS: How to get it

6. Oberon for MSDOS

8. Oberon for MSDOS Available

9. looking for a PL/I compiler for 386+ in MSDOS or NT-DOS

10. parallel port in GNAT-DOS with MsDos interrupt

11. Problems with MS-FORTRAN5.1 and MS-DOS 6.0

12. MSDOS awk version problems