TopSpeed 3.1 DMA DSP.
Author Message
 TopSpeed 3.1 DMA DSP.

Hello, I'm back :-) I got Telnet to work at my stage-place.

Does anybody have a DSP module for TopSpeed 3.1x that works with DMA?

A working experiment is enough.

So you can play a sample in the background, and do something else?
(I know, you can do it with co-routines, but that's to timing critical and
consumes to much processor-time. I want to create a process to feed DMA once
in a while, but not for any byte, but with say 16k chunks)

The sample type is not that important, but I prefer .VOC or .WAV .

---- BTW XtdLib 0.95 comes out next week.

Tue, 20 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TopSpeed - ODBC 3.1???? HELP HELP HELP

2. TopSpeed ODBC driver 3.1 - Transactions

3. TopSpeed C 3.1

4. Does anyone know Modula 2 Topspeed Ver 3.1 DOS

5. Help: Topspeed 3.1 more project settings

6. Wanted: TopSpeed (1.17 or 3.1) library for NetWare 3.12 system calls

7. BMP Loaders for TopSpeed v 3.1

8. TopSpeed 3.1 & OS/2

9. Exciting Jobs in DSP (sw, vlsi, dsp)

10. Exciting jobs in DSP (sw, hw, vlsi, dsp)

11. Windows 3.1 VxD with TASM 3.1 ?

12. Exciting Jobs in DSP (sw, vlsi, dsp)