MSDOS Modula-2 Compiler FTP-site!!!
Author Message
 MSDOS Modula-2 Compiler FTP-site!!!

It can be found at wuarchive.wustl.edu in the directory
/mirrors/msdos/modula2.
I just got it myself, so I haven't really used it yet.  It contains lots of
documentation and a tutorial.

        David Dudek
        SUNY at Buffalo

Sat, 10 Sep 1994 23:42:51 GMT
 MSDOS Modula-2 Compiler FTP-site!!!

Quote:
>It can be found at wuarchive.wustl.edu in the directory
>/mirrors/msdos/modula2.
>I just got it myself, so I haven't really used it yet.  It contains lots of
>documentation and a tutorial.

>    David Dudek
>    SUNY at Buffalo

Be sure to double-check the version number on that one. I _think_ that
the copy of FST's compiler that SIMTEL20 has (and is echoed on wuarchive)
is on old one. The latest (and probably the last) version was 2.0 or so.

--
|     John M. Hughes      | "...unfolding in consciousness at the            |
| datalog.com!moondog!jmh | deliberate speed of pondering."  - Daniel Dennet |

Sun, 11 Sep 1994 20:28:42 GMT
 MSDOS Modula-2 Compiler FTP-site!!!

Quote:

>>It can be found at wuarchive.wustl.edu in the directory
>>/mirrors/msdos/modula2.
>>I just got it myself, so I haven't really used it yet.  It contains lots of
>>documentation and a tutorial.

>>        David Dudek
>>        SUNY at Buffalo
>Be sure to double-check the version number on that one. I _think_ that
>the copy of FST's compiler that SIMTEL20 has (and is echoed on wuarchive)
>is on old one. The latest (and probably the last) version was 2.0 or so.

The one I got from wuachive.wustl.edu is version 2.0.

-- David Thomas Dudek  aka: the "DUDE"  |  "The opinions expressed are those of
   University at Buffalo                |   my alter id, and do not reflect

--

-- David Thomas Dudek  aka: the "DUDE"  |  "The opinions expressed are those of
   University at Buffalo                |   my alter id, and do not reflect

Mon, 12 Sep 1994 05:12:49 GMT

1. FTP site for MSDOS (IBM-PC) Modula2 compiler?

2. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

3. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

4. New Modula-2 FTP site

5. (Q) Modula-2 Ftp Sites

6. (Q) Modula-2 FTP sites

7. FTP Sites for Modula-2

8. FTP Site for Modula-2 Libraries w/ Source

9. FTP sites containing modula libraries

10. Modula-2 compiler MOCKA: New mail/email/ftp address

11. Extacy portable Oberon-2 and Modula-2 compiler demo is available on ftp

12. Extacy portable Oberon-2 and Modula-2 compiler demo is available on ftp