TopSpeed editing
Author Message
 TopSpeed editing

I just noticed something really nice AND annoying about TopSpeed 3.0.  I
have just started using it heavily (switched from 1.17).

IF you TYPE IN text that contains Modula-2 keywords they all get
captialized (just like that).  Even inside comments and quoted strings!

I don't mind the captialization outside of comments and strings, but it
should NOT touch things in comments and strings.

Anyone know of a way to turn this off?  Is there a later release (I have
3.01) that at least leaves comments and strings alone?

- Bill Seurer    Language and Compiler Development     IBM Rochester, MN

Fri, 02 Sep 1994 22:48:22 GMT

1. TopSpeed editing

2. To Topspeed - C4 - edit In Place

3. What can I use to edit records in a Topspeed file, ignoring Ref-Integrity

4. Edit drop list Edit in place - problem

5. Editing part of a record in InLine Editing

6. Prohibit editing records when already being edited

7. Can not edit my program, I know about edit mode

8. Real Editing w/ E edit descriptor question

9. TopSpeed Releases Free Beta 2 of TopSpeed ODBC Driver

10. Suggestion: Call Clarion TopSpeed, Call TopSpeed TS C

11. Edit in Place browse and field edits,checkboxes, etc.

12. Hello Topspeed.... Hello Topspeed .... is anyone home?