Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler for the IBM PC and compatibles
Author Message
 Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler for the IBM PC and compatibles

Hello,

Could someone give myself info about companies that have Mod-2 or Mod-3
compilers.  I know of JPI, and Multiscope, but do not have an address or
phone number.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary Howard

Sat, 18 Jun 1994 23:31:00 GMT
 Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler for the IBM PC and compatibles

Quote:
> Hello,

> Could someone give myself info about companies that have Mod-2 or Mod-3
> compilers.  I know of JPI, and Multiscope, but do not have an address or
> phone number.  Any help is appreciated.

I got my copy of JPI M2 from mail-order, The Programmer's SHop. I don't
have the number right now, but it should be pretty easy for you to find. If
you cant, let me know.

==> Please put TO: J. GIBSON in the Subject: line of any E-mail to me.
==> This is a corporate account, and this will insure _I_ get the message.
==> The views expressed here are not necessarily those of EMA.

Mon, 20 Jun 1994 11:57:46 GMT

1. Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler

2. MOD and /MOD with Pygmy Forth

3. SM/REM FM/MOD and UM/MOD on a 32bit cell ix86 Forth

4. Utils.Mod, ET.Mod

5. Mod-2 or Mod-3 for Mac

6. search algorithm for a math mod function (5 mod[2]=1)

7. Where compilers for CPP, MOD, PAS integrate into Clarion for Windows 2.0

8. MOD Compiler

9. p1 Mod-2 compiler Re: Method c

10. p1 Mod-2 compiler

11. MOD intrinsic with the sun f77 compiler

12. Do different compilers produce different .mod files?