Free Oberon-2 LEX/YACC files updated to latest ETHZ definition
Author Message
 Free Oberon-2 LEX/YACC files updated to latest ETHZ definition

I've updated my LEX/YACC files for Oberon-2 so that they reflect the
latest version of the Oberon-2 Report i.e. :-

    The Programming Language Oberon-2
    H. M\"{o}ssenb\"{o}ck, N. Wirth
    Institut f\"{u}r Computersysteme, ETH Z\"{u}rich
    January 1992

If you would like the files, then you can get them via a mail server
attached to my account here.  Just send me the following mail message :-

  Subject: b-server-request

  send oberon/oberon2p.shar
  send oberon/oberon2r.shar

The first file contains the LEX/YACC files and the second contains
some regression tests.  You can leave these out if you want.  If you
have a funny mail address (where "funny" is defined as Swiss (ch),
South Africa (za) or UUCP), then you might like to try another server
which allows you to set the return path :-

  Subject: c-server-request

  path <path-to-your-site>
  send oberon/oberon2p.shar
  send oberon/oberon2r.shar

For example, for Swiss sites you will need to bounce the mail via
nsfnet-relay.ac.uk, so somebody at ETHZ wanting the files would have
to use a like like

If you want more information about the mail servers, send "help" or
"send index" to whichever server you want to use.

bevan

Tue, 13 Dec 1994 19:01:38 GMT
 Free Oberon-2 LEX/YACC files updated to latest ETHZ definition
Available for FTP as ftp.psg.com:pub/oberon/tools/o2lexyac.tar.Z

--

Fri, 16 Dec 1994 10:20:23 GMT
 Free Oberon-2 LEX/YACC files updated to latest ETHZ definition

   For example, for Swiss sites you will need to bounce the mail via
   nsfnet-relay.ac.uk, so somebody at ETHZ wanting the files would have
   to use a like like

Oops, that should be :-

bevan

Thu, 15 Dec 1994 19:40:18 GMT

1. Ada lex/yacc definition

2. Lex/Yacc for Oberon?

3. Lex/Yacc for Oberon?

4. Oberon-2 LEX&YACC defs.

5. Oberon-2 YACC/LEX parser available

6. Free unbugged lex/yacc based grammar for VHDL

7. lex/yacc grammar update

8. Free Lex/Yacc package in Lisp?

9. Updated files at ETHZ site

10. Including files from ml-lex and -yacc

11. lex/yacc files for Oberon2?

12. Looking for VHDL language description files for LEX and YACC